- 1 bag frozen cauliflower, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 2 eggs
- Oil for frying
- Fill a small saucepan with 4 inches of oil and heat over medium heat.
- Whisk your eggs in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, garlic, and salt.
- Take cauliflower pieces, one at a time, and first coat in flour, then eggs, then flour again. Repeat until all cauliflower is coated.
- Fry cauliflower pieces in small batches for about 3-4 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove cauliflower from oil and drain on a paper towel.
- Serve with ranch dipping sauce, or another sauce of your choice