I think I’ve found a good alternative to chips. These are crispy and salty and satisfy my crunch cravings.
1 bunch of kale, washed
4 Tablespoons sea salt
5 Tablespoons vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F). Line a cookie sheet with foil and set aside.
- Start by getting the kale as dry as you can with paper towels. Too much moisture on the kale won’t let it get crispy.
- Tear pieces of kale into chip-sized pieces and spread out on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle kale with vinegar and then sea salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges are brown.